Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And...So It Begins...

I'm all moved out. Settled into my new room, with a new roommate and actually loving the college life. Its fun. Great new friends, Fun classes, opportunities popping up every chance I get to meet new people. I have already been asked for my phone number 17 different times, and although I decline most, a few lucky guys make the list. I dont have class friday at all, which is great, if i can find something to do. It'll probably end up being homework... or not. I open a book and the first line says "This book attempts to provide a short history of everybody for the last 13,000 years"

All I can think of is " Dear Sweet JEsus, SAVE ME NOW!!!" why would any one write a book like that? Torture? Insanity? I haven't a clue. But its nerve wracking. I've met 4 people from ACADECA here so far at ISU tho, so I have people to relate to.
but STILL! That book is REDONKULOUS!!!

Its all another page in this book we call life.And I am not the one writing it out. We know who really is.
Peace, love and chocolate~
MallieLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment